Careers at ThingLogix
Connect Yourself to The Internet of Things
ThingLogix is about connecting devices with each other, as well as with cloud-based networks, data sources, and key enterprise systems, in order to power valuable solutions for organizations of any type. But we couldn’t do it without people. Smart, connected solutions are also about connecting smart, talented people to each other.
What You Can Expect
Just like the data that courses across networks of smart, connected devices, the work pace at ThingLogix is super fast.
Our customers demand nothing less. They understand the vast potential of The Internet of Things for their businesses, and they are eager to give shape to their ideas and put tangible solutions to work in the market.
We are also a rapidly growing company, so we are constantly building and evolving the company in terms of the way we work, how we explain the value of our solutions and services, who plays which roles, and even where we operate in the world. But we also know how to have fun. ThingLogix people are excited about what we do – helping transform IoT vision into tangible reality, so that businesses can realize their objectives, whatever they may be.
If you like cutting-edge technology, are energized by the fast pace of a rapidly developing market, and share our passion for helping companies achieve their visions, then we think you’d like to work with us… and we think we’d like to work with you.
No Two Days Are Alike
If you are looking for a narrowly defined job scope, an unchanging daily routine, and a slow-paced industry, then you might consider exploring roles on the packaging line in a molasses factory. If you like a dynamic and challenging work environment, constantly evolving technologies, and a level of responsibility that lets you leave your mark on the entire business, then ThingLogix might just be the place for you.
As a relatively new company, we still have a startup culture. Every day is different than the day before, so you can expect a new series of challenges, even as you learn to master the challenges from the day before. Change is the only constant, and over time, it will be your ability to adapt that drives your success and energizes you.
Everyone at ThingLogix is his or her own master, and we all pride ourselves on our roll-up-your-sleeves mentality and work approach. Be prepared to wear more hats than your title may imply, own the outcome of your work, and get the job done. If you’re bored at the end of the day, then you’re doing something wrong!
We recognize the power of our technologies, but we also recognize that a company is only as good as its people.
- Passion. Be excited about your work, your role, and the impact that you drive in the market. Exude positive energy.
- Integrity. Be honest in everything you do, even if you think no one is watching.
- Quality. Make your work set the standard. No job is worth doing unless it is done well.
- Creativity. Think in unconventional ways, challenge existing paradigms, be spatial instead of linear, and realize that there is never only a single approach.
- Ownership. Own the task, from origin to outcome, and stand behind your work. Commit, then deliver.
- Collaboration. Engage actively with your colleagues to get the job done, and never assume that doing it alone produces a better outcome.
- Leadership. Develop an informed perspective, have a bias for action, and be a model to others.
- Perseverance. Don't let challenges and setbacks become permanent obstacles. Innovate, adapt, and push forward.
- Diversity. Celebrate the different backgrounds, skills, and perspectives that everyone brings to the job… and learn something from this rich mosaic of talent and experience.
We are a diverse group of business and technology professionals, unified by a passion for helping our customers achieve a smart, connected future.
Where we came from:
Countries: Holland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Companies: 2lemetry, Accenture, Amazon Web Services, Appirio, Bank of America, Bank One, Barclays Global Investors, BlackRock, Deloitte, DeVry Education Group, DHL, du, Dubai Internet City, Ernst & Young, Etisalat, Gap, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Iridium, KPMG, MSCI, NetApp, PG&E, Spherion
Schools: Ajman University of Science and Technology, Arizona State University, California Polytechnic State University, Central Missouri State University, Claremont McKenna College, DeVry University, Duke University, Liberty University, Northern Illinois University, San Francisco State University, University of Detroit Mercy, University of New Mexico, University of Portland, University of Phoenix, Vanguard University of Southern California