IoT Advisory Services
Perspective, Credibility, And Insight to Optimize Outcomes
Just as no two organizations are ever identical, neither is the IoT opportunity identical – even for businesses competing in the same industry. Beyond the multitude of factors that distinguish one organization from another, businesses seek differentiation as a means to compete more effectively. One size doesn’t fit all. Similarly, there is no single execution plan or technology approach that is right for all organizations.
IoT Business Strategy
Strategy isn’t only about formulating a thoughtful, market-viable, and objective plan. It is also about knowing what to do when circumstances change.
- Develop greater insight into the IoT market opportunity within a specific business context
- Validate business models, operating processes, and the market viability of solution concepts
- Identify synergy opportunities across the business and ways to extend the IoT opportunity vertically and laterally to achieve full-potential value
- Evolve IoT solutions and business models over time to incorporate technology changes and maintain market leadership
- Perform comprehensive risk assessments and formulate risk mitigation plans
IoT Go-to-market Strategy
The path to market isn’t linear or static, and GTM success depends on multiple actors. Failure to plan appropriately or execute effectively can undermine even the most unassailable business model or technologically brilliant solution. Conversely, the right GTM plan, properly executed, can be a powerful source of advantage.
- Define an optimal path to market, spanning marketing, sales, partnerships, and alliances
- Develop and execute go-to-market programs in collaboration with internal business functions and external parties
- Develop and optimize pricing and monetization strategies for smart, connected services
- Create operating models and playbooks to facilitate disciplined management and measurement of IoT solutions
- Evolve strategies and programs to accommodate anticipated or actual changes in market conditions, business objectives, or technology factors
IoT Technology Strategy
The right technology architecture and approach delivers enterprise-grade capabilities (high-performance, reliable, scalable, extensible, and secure), as well as sustainable competitive differentiation.
- Validate technology architectures and the technical viability of solution concepts
- Architect feature-rich, enterprise-grade IoT solutions that create sustainable competitive differentiation
- Accelerate solution development and deployment cycle time, maximizing time-to-value
- Evaluate a company’s existing IT environment and develop blueprints for integrating and operating smart, connected solutions
- Assess technical challenges with proposed or existing solutions and architectures, perform troubleshooting and causal analysis, and recommend remediation
- Optimize the serverless IT environment of Amazon Web Services (AWS) across the entire solution lifecycle
Businesses fielding IoT solutions must ultimately rely on an ecosystem of technology suppliers to enable those solutions, keep them operating properly, and evolve them over time. Choosing a vendor is like selecting the right ingredients for a recipe… the quality of the outcome depends on the quality of the ingredients.
- Assess the market landscape to identify and score technology vendors that offer solutions and services aligned with a company’s technical requirements
- Support the on-boarding of vendors within the context of a company’s IoT business and technical requirements
- Assess the capabilities and performance of existing vendors, recommend optimization opportunities, and assist with vendor transition