What It Is
Introduce image analysis using Amazon Rekognition to your smart, connected solution, powered by ThingLogix Foundry.
The Foundry Package for Image Analysis incorporates image recognition technology into your market-facing solution, enabling rapid and automated quantification of foot or vehicular traffic, detection of motion or changes in an object’s characteristics, classification of individuals or objects by criteria that you specify, and even identification of specific individuals and objects. This information allows you to perform more accurate analysis of defined physical environments, drive actions in workflows, and trigger alerts. Increase your visibility into activity occurring in places that are important to you and your business. Expand your understanding and control. Drive desirable outcomes and reduce the likelihood of undesirable outcomes.
Key use cases include:
- Connected consumer applications and products
- Personalized eCommerce
- Operations management
- Physical security
- Regulatory compliance
- Workplace safety
- Enable image capture on devices using OpenCV-supported languages (e.g., Python, Java, C++)
- Capture static images or video feeds and upload them to Amazon Rekognition
- Convert image analysis data to MQTT for use in IoT applications
- Specify criteria for taking actions based on the image (e.g. presence or absence, type of activity, object attributes), utilizing Computer Vision
- Build image capture functionality into mobile apps (via iOS or Android mobile frameworks)
- Operate on either commercial-grade or commodity device hardware (e.g., cameras, embedded computing systems)