Smart cities are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to public sector innovation around the Internet of Things.
Governments at the local, state and federal level can use technology and connected device strategies to improve the quality of services provided to citizens. Whether it’s smart cities, monitoring of facilities, innovative ideas for better service or environmental science, ThingLogix Foundry and AWS can help.
We have experience implementing Foundry on AWS for Public Sector initiatives in a fast and cost effective manner.
Examples of Foundry powered public sector solutions:
- Monitoring of wildlife migration patterns
- Monitoring and alerting on environmental conditions in remote locations
- Water level monitoring in landslide prone areas
- Facial and Sentiment analysis in public buildings
- Virtual Concierge to improve customer service and reduce waiting times
- Providing a Serverless VPC IoT Platform on AWS
IoT Done Right: ThingLogix Foundry
Fast, Scalable, Differentiated, Sustainable
Avoid The Technical Detail. Focus on Your Business.
Platform layer between core infrastructure and market-facing applications
Simplified user experience for developing, testing, fielding, and managing IoT solutions
Manage Your IoT Solution Like A Profit Center
Core business operations functionality and systems integrations